Golf Australia is looking for a full-time Commercial Sales Executive to be based in South Melbourne.
About the role:
At the end of 2018, the Australian wave made a huge leap forward with the entire wave structure of Golf Australia. Participating governmental and territorial administrations benefit from the economies of scale created and can now deliver greater efficiency, allowing Golf Australia to maximize revenue and ultimately invest more in growing the game and basic level support.
Due to this recent restructuring, the commercial team at Golf Australia is now looking for a commercial sales director. The successful incumbent will be responsible for generating business hospitality and sponsor sales, while a high level of account management will be delivered to a dedicated group of committed partners to ultimately achieve the business objectives of their commercial partner.
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Sales Executive who has:
– Proven success in sponsor and hospitality sales, renewal management and account-related role.
– Trust in commercial negotiations, facilitation and first-class presentation skills for business partners to acquire and maintain middle-level sponsorship schemes.
– Ability to measure return on investment and manage campaign analysis to compile annual partner reports, while data and insights are used to continuously improve the partnership offer.
– Good knowledge of the sports / entertainment landscape
– Assisting in end-to-end event management and sponsoring performance of the most important events in Golf Australia
– A hunger to be on the market for new business, networking and identifying commercial opportunities.
How to apply:
Send your resume and motivation letter to the e-mail address below. Note: You must have Australian work rights and the current valid driver's license to be eligible for this opportunity
Questions can be asked to Daniel Simons (manager People & Culture) on 0413 846 297 or email@example.com
Applications close on Wednesday, September 11, 2019.
CLICK HERE for more information and / or to apply.
View the full PD here.